[MP4] Czech Couples 17

[複製鏈接] x0 [感謝清單]  補分狀態:[補分記錄][已補分核可 1銀兩]
╚══交換素人伴侶系列
找樂子
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-6-5 01:38:40 |倒序瀏覽 | |
本帖最後由 匿名 於 2015-6-8 00:54 編輯

I got lucky again, bros! I met a young couple with very loose morals on the street. They're real hippies of the 21st century! The hottie was just perfect! My girlfriend's cunt started to drip and I got blue balls just from talking to her! We invited them over for a visit and things started to roll in no time. The hottie had no restraints and started to suck off her old man straight away. She was generous enough to share his cock with my girlfriend! I was all eager to see what' s happening between the tights of the hottie. How narrow she was! She's just mine! I'm not sharing her with anyone today! The guy can fuck my girlfriend! She loves it doggy-style, dude. We came on both of them massively. I just can't get enough of her pussy!

我又走運了,兄弟們!我在大街上遇到一對沒有道德感的年輕情侶。他們是21世紀真正的嬉皮!完美的辣妹!我的女朋友的陰部開始滴水,而我和他談話後非常興奮!我們邀請他們參觀,事情發生無限制時間。該辣妹沒有克制力,並立刻開始吮吸了她的老男人。她慷慨地和我的女朋友分享他男人的老二!我渴望和這位看起來很緊的辣妹能發生甚麼事。她是我的了!我今天不想與任何人分享她!這傢伙搞了我的女朋友!女友喜歡像狗一般的從後面來。我們都非常滿足。但是我對辣妹的下體意猶未盡!

[kat.cr]czechcouples.czechav.amateurs.czech.couples.17.mp4.torrent (17.53 KB, 下載次數: 21)
您需要登入後才可以回帖 登入 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|【關閉註冊】找樂子論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:51 , Processed in 0.030450 second(s), 214 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.